Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Exciting news about March meeting

Hi Everyone,

I have great news for attendees for our meeting on March 11. We will have a drawing for two copies of our April book, "Hotel Liaison" by JLee Meyer.

JLee has generously donated two books for our drawing, and I am so excited that we will be reading this wonderful story with it's multiple levels. I think JLee has a sequel planned down the road, and you will love these characters.

I also have a surprise of another book for our drawing donated by author C P Rowlands of her "Lake Effect Snow." This is another excellent book by a first time author that addresses current issues of terrorism and love found.

I hope everyone is enjoying "Calling the Dead" and that you haven't missed work because you stayed up all night reading this fabulous mystery.

I had a great time at the mixer and hope to see everyone back at our next meeting and bring some new faces with you.

Don't forget to call Fatti if you need a copy of Ali's book.

No comments:

Post a Comment